Here are 15 things BlogPress will do for you that other hosting companies won't - or if they do, it costs extra - a lot extra...
- Install and configure WordPress including regular updates - and test those updates to make sure they work!
- Support and training for all things WordPress - writing, images, media library, menus & navigation, categories, users
- Make sure that your blog is up to date, fast, and running the latest security software
- Purchase, install, and setup premium themes/designs for your site
- Search through 15,000 plugins to find the right ones for your blog that won’t crash your server
- Install, configure, and update those plugins
- Social Media Marketing - 5 Step Social Media Marketing Plan
- Email Marketing and Integration - Set up your email list and subscribe form.
- Recommend ad networks and place ad code on your blog - teach you how to make money with your blog
- Create and install contact forms (or other custom forms)
- Search Engine Optimization Tools are included for your website and content
- Server uptime monitoring – making sure that your blog is up and running
- Performing regular site backups so that you never lose content
- Custom HTML and Style (.CSS) changes to your site
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) Integration for super fast page loads - caching of images and files
And this does not even include the free training and support you get with BlogPress :).