All plans start with a 14-day free trial.
During the signup process, you'll be given the choice of paying monthly or yearly. For example, our basic plan is $97 per year or $14.95 per month.
The month-to-month cost is a little more expensive over the long-term because you get a 40% discountwhen you pay for the full year in advance.
Here's how it works...
- When you create your account, you will enter your credit card information, but you will not be charged today.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of the 14-day free trial, your credit card will not be billed and your account access will terminate immediately upon cancellation.
- If you do not cancel your subscription, on the 14th day your card will be charged for the plan that you selected.
- BlogPress is a subscription service just like your TV service, cell phone, and car insurance. If you do not cancel during the trial period, your account will continue to auto-renew until you cancel your subscription.
- There are no long-term contracts so you can cancel your account or switch from monthly to yearly at any time.
There are no additional costs with BlogPress.