Your BlogPress account is a subscription service as outlined in our Terms of Service - this means that it will auto-renew until you cancel your account just as your internet access, cable TV, or Spotify accounts. In addition, as clearly spelled out in our terms of service, if you do not cancel before your next billing date your account will be charged and that those charges are non-refundable.
We do allow a 14-day grace period for our yearly customers who may have forgotten to cancel.
By not cancelling your account, you agree to be billed until such time you do cancel your account. However, there are no long-term contracts, so you may cancel your service at any time and never be billed again.
Here's how it works...
- When you create your account, you will enter your credit card information, but you will not be charged today.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of the 14-day free trial, your credit card will not be billed and your account access will terminate immediately upon cancellation.
- If you do not cancel your subscription, on the 14th day your card will be charged for the plan that you selected.
- BlogPress is a subscription service just like your TV service, cell phone, and car insurance. If you do not cancel during the trial period, your account will continue to auto-renew until you cancel your subscription.
- There are no long-term contracts so you can cancel your account or switch from monthly to yearly at any time.
There are no additional costs with BlogPress.