Here is what is included with your subscription:
- Full-Service Blog Hosting. We do ALL the techie stuff for you. ( https://theblogpress.com/57-things-you-dont-need-to-worry-about-we-got-this/)
- Incredible Personal Support. You are not alone.We are here to help you set up your blog, answer all of your blogging questions, and even give you a virtual hug when you’ve had a rough day.
- Beautiful Premium Themes. More than 150 high quality, customizable, beautifully designed themes at no additional cost to you.
- Free Blog Setup Service. Need some help getting things looking just right? Let us do it for you. We are here to make sure that you're blog looks just the way you want! We will be more than happy to help you set up any of our highly customizable, high-quality themes and make basic CSS styling changing as allowed by each individual theme. Included in this service are things like - setting up widgets in your sidebar and home page, adding your custom header image that you provide, changing the color or font, setting up your menus and navigation, and even helping you set up your opt-in form and contact forms.
- 90-Day Blogging Success Plan. Step-by-step what you need to do in the first 90 Days to ensure that you start your incredibly successful blog the right way. This training includes the why and how - including step-by-step instruction with pictures and video.
- Video Tutorials. These contextual (there when you need them) videos show you how to do what you want to do, when you want to do it - things like creating and editing posts, adding images and video, creating menus and widgets.
- Addition training provided via email and downloadable content.
What's not included with your subscription:
While we provide everything you need to have a successful blog, there are a few optional things that many bloggers choose to add.
- Custom Domain Name (about $15 per year). This is something that is totally optional and will need to be purchased separately. You can get your custom domain name here:http://domains.theblogpress.com/. Once you've purchased your domain name, we'll be happy to map it over to your blog at no additional cost. Just fill out this simple form to get that started: https://theblogpress.com/free-domain-mapping-service/.
- Email Address - this is provided by your domain registrar and should be purchased along with your domain name. A custom email address normally costs aroun $5 per month.
- Custom Images (can range from free to $1- $5 per image depending on the resolution of the image). BlogPress does not provide custom images for your blog. You will either need to take those pictures yourself or purchase them from a reputable site. Here are our recommended sites: http://docs.theblogpress.com/images-and-media-library/where-to-find-images-for-your-blog
- Custom Theme Design. BlogPress will happily set up any of the themes we offer theme as it is designed and even update the basic CSS components like colors or font settings. We do not provide theme customization services, nor do we allow customers to customize the themes beyond basic CSS and styling. All of our high-quality themes are designed to look great out of the box, so there really is no need to customize them at this level.
- Custom Logo Creation ($5 - $500). Some themes require a custom logo - most do not. If you do require a custom logo, there are many free logo design services out there (you will still have to pay for the final logo). Here are our recommended logo creation services:
- Email Marketing Service. You will need to sign up to a separate email list service to allow people to subscribe to your blog. We use and highly recommend MailChimp for this. The service is free until you exceed 2000 subscribers.
- Custom Content Creation. While we are here to help you and can point you in the right direction, you own and are responsible for all of the content on your website.
- Article Writing Services ($10 - $100 per article). If you do not have time to write your own content, there are services out there that will do this for you. We use and recommend MediaShower - they are not cheap but the quality is excellent and the team is a breeze to work with. The plans start at $500 per month for 8 articles. There are other services out there that are much cheaper like iWriter - you will need to try several different writers to find 1-2 that you like working with, but if budget is tight, it's a viable solution.