One of the most common complaints (ahem, excuses) we hear from potential new bloggers is they don’t know how to install and configure WordPress. Techie terms like FTP and cPanel are like a foreign language and setting up a database might as well be rocket science when trying to start a blog.
5 Reasons To Have Us Set Up Your Blog For You
- Make your life simple – you can sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting
- It’s easy and free – complete a simple form and we’ll set up your blog for free
- Start on the right foot by taking advantage of our years of experience building sites serving millions of visitors
- Avoid the huge mistakes that almost all new bloggers make
- Save the $500 it would cost you to get this done otherwise
What You’ll Get With Our Free Blog Setup Service
- Select any theme we offer and we’ll do the following for you at no additional cost:
- Update your site colors, title, and even add a custom logo if you have one.
- Set up your site navigation including categories, menus, and site links.
- Configure your widgets and sidebars – this includes things like setting up your social media links, adding an email subscribe or contact form, and placing ads on your blog.
- Customize your homepage – many of our themes can be set up with a highly customizable homepage layout that allows you to feature the content that matters most to you.
- We’ll even recommend a theme for your blog if you’re not sure what you need.
How To Get Your Blog Set Up By One Of Our Customer Success Experts
- Open a new support request
- Tell us which theme you would like us to set up for you - or tell us what you're looking for and we'll be happy to recommend a theme for you.
- Include the top 3-5 topics you plan to write about.
- Include links to any of your social media accounts so that we can link your blog to those accounts.
- Include any other special requests and we'll do our best to accomodate them.